Friday, February 22, 2008

The Most Important Part of Web 2.0

Which, is, of course, to have fun while broadening your horizons. I say this why? Well, the temptation is there to just "make the rounds" on the internet, not finding new things, not looking in on new sites, generally doing the same old thing. I think that, in the end, the Web is only as valuable to us as we let it be. If we're clever, we will make those bills we pay to our internet service provider be worthwhile. If you have something that you like-a hobby, a pastime, anything, you can feed the need on the 'net.

For instance, I've been getting back into playing guitar, after a few years of not really doing much more than plinking here and there. I wanted to get a chart of chords, so I could practice. Boom! There they are. With Google and a dream, anything's possible.

That's really not apropos to anything. I just wanted to have some pretext to post this blog, so that I could paste this picture from the lolcats site. Anway...

Humorous Pictures
Enter the ICHC online Poker Cats Contest!

No comments: